- Home appliances breaking down the moment the warranty runs out.
- Week-end guests who decide to stay for a week.
- A flat tire on the way to work. And another on the way home.
- Gaining weight when you're on a diet.
- Your spouse morphing into Grumpy the Bear.
- Your children behaving like creatures in a SCFY original movie.
Neighbors: "Aaah, run! It's an Anacondopus!"
You: "No, that's my daughter Brittney."
Distractions and intrusions can dissolve our composure faster than Big Foot disappearing into the woods.
But Philippians 4 has the fix.
Find it at jeaniejacobson.blogspot.com
photo courtesy of David Castillo Dominici @freedigitalphotos.net